Combining a suite of key capabilities, the Autologic Assist system provides independent work/repair shops with everything they need to address the ever-increasing complexity involved in diagnosing and fixing Volvo vehicles.
The AssistPlus diagnostics device/scanner provides fast diagnosis to enable independent work/repair shops to expertly and effectively diagnose and fix Volvo vehicles. The deep diagnostic power of the AssistPlus is complemented by an innovative split-screen interface that allows you to clearly display two operational applications at one time, such as vehicle/auto diagnostics and AssistPortal, giving you access to dealer trained Master Technicians.
Autologic Assist, with its combination of online third-party vehicle data, access to Master Technician support and deep diagnostic capability through the AssistPlus, is the only diagnostics platform you need to fix Volvos correctly the first time round. From Fault to Fix, Fast.
Key highlights include
- Repair procedures - Autologic will use a DTC to run through component and values checks for diagnosis
- All systems and functions covered
- Comprehensive service functions
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
- Live Data/Actuations
- Data logging and graphing aids fault diagnosis
- J2534/Euro5 Pass-Thru programming included enabling you to access OEM systems to download their latest SW & updates (Requires sign-up/subscription with the OEM)
- Remote control enables our experts to take over the tool to help you with diagnosis or updates (additional charges may apply)
- Easy access to your online technical resources
Coverage & Capability Includes
Autologic Volvo covers vehicles from 1996 onwards
- 40 Series: V40, S40
- P1X Series: S40, V50, C30, C70
- 800 C70 Series: C70 Coupe, C70 Conv.
- P2X Series: S80, V70, XC70, S60, XC90
- P3X Series: S80, V70, XC70, XC60, S60, V60
- 800 Series: 850, S70, V70, XC70
- 900 Series: 940, 960, S90, V90