Autologic Assist is the first fully integrated automotive diagnostics support solution of its kind, combining distinctive key features that address the ever-increasing complexity involved in diagnosing and repairing Audi vehicles.
The latest Autologic AssistPlus device is your one-stop solution in diagnostics for Audi, designed to cover all of your servicing and diagnostic needs by enabling fast diagnosis on models from 1995 onwards. This capability is boosted by a split-screen interface, which allows you to clearly display two active applications at one time, such as vehicle/auto diagnostics and AssistPortal, which gives you access to dealer trained Master Technicians.
Key highlights include
- Guided Functions, from dash panel and ECU replacement through brake pad replacement, self-levelling suspension calibration to service light reset and dynamic commencement of injection
- Descriptive coding menu - Autologic's ease of use helps users to quickly configure vehicles
- Special functions enable additional vehicle features to be enabled
- All systems and functions covered
- Comprehensive service functions
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
- Live Data/Actuations
- Data logging and graphing aids fault diagnosis
- J2534/Euro5 Pass-Thru programming included enabling you to access OEM systems to download their latest software & updates (Requires sign-up/subscription with the OEM)
- Remote control enables our experts to take over the tool to help you with diagnosis or updates (additional charges may apply)
- Easy access to your online technical resources.
Coverage & Capability Includes
Autologic Audi covers vehicles from 1995 onwards
- A Series: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8
- Cabriolet Series
- Q Series: Q3, Q5, Q7
- R Series: R8
- TT Series