How to install and start AssistConnect - ASSISTOS 3.5.3 UPDATE
How to install and start AssistConnect
Before you start, please ensure you have connected your AssistPlus to a power supply. The process will take several minutes and you will see a black screen during it.
DO NOT TURN THE UNIT OFF UNTIL THE PROCESS IS COMPLETE!
- Ensure that you have Wi-Fi connection
- Press: Settings > Updates > Check for Updates
- When prompted press Download Updates
- Wait for the download to complete - this will take several minutes.
- Press Restart - IMPORTANT NOTE: The restart process can take several minutes and you will see a black screen during the process. Do not switch off your unit during this process!
- Select the AssistConnect icon on the quick launcher bar
- Enter your Autologic Username and Password
For additional information and instructions on how to use AssistConnect, please read the AssistConnect User Guide.
AssistConnect is currently available in the European and North American countries listed here
Customers must be current on their AssistPlus support subscription or have an existing AssistCredits bundle to be eligible for the free trial.