We are pleased to announce that, following customer feedback, the Audi A3 has been developed covering variants and functions for model years 2013 - 2014. This includes dynamic data, module information, fault codes, adaptations and routine functions across the range of drive, body, chassis and infotainment systems.
The Audi A3 chassis release forms part of our commitment to deliver an increased number of new chassis releases this year.
For the full list of modules covered, please CLICK HERE.
This download is available to all AssistPlus customers and BlueBox customers with a valid Audi subscription and can be downloaded as follows:
AssistPlus – updates are automatically available for customers to download:
1. Ensure that you have a Wi-Fi connection
2. Press Settings, Updates, Check for Updates
3. When prompted press Download Updates
4. Wait for the Download to complete
5. Press Restart
BlueBox – updates can be downloaded via Autolink or the Autologic website:
1. Go to autologic.com, Login, Downloads
2. Access latest updates from AutoLink (Please ensure that you are running AutoLink software version 6.6.0 or later)