Technical Training Seminar host by WTI. Register at www.worldpac.com under Advanced Training or call your WORLDPAC associate at 1-800-888-9982 x5470.
BMW Engine 4 – A 2-day training course covering all BMW gasoline engines from 2007 to 2017*. Detailed functional descriptions and real-world approaches to diagnosis and repair will be presented for:
- Valvetronic – Evolution and implementation into the turbo direct injection motor
- Turbocharging Technology – Diagnosis and repair of boost related problems on both conventional and twin scroll designs
- Fuel Delivery Systems – Pattern failures of both the low and high pressure circuits, with an emphasis on a diagnostic routine using fuel trim adaptations
- Misfire Analysis – How to determine if the misfire is a failure in the ignition system, fuel delivery, or air management system
- Variable Camshaft Timing “VANOS” – Operation and system changes over the last decade. Diagnostic and repair solutions for various failure scenarios
- Evaporative Emissions Systems – Operation, components, and diagnosis including DMTL and NVLD
- Practical diagnosis and repair techniques for common mechanical failures including timing chains, leaks, oil consumption, and more
- BMW Cooling Systems – An in depth understanding of the various aspects of the modern cooling system technology. Including electric pumps, map cooling, variable circuits and indirect charge air cooling
- Service and maintenance recommendations and best practices
*N20, N26, N54, N55, N63, N63TU, N63TU2, N74, B48, B58
Register at www.worldpac.com under Advanced Training or call your WORLDPAC associate at 1-800-888-9982 x5470.